Hero's Path Palliative Care desires to bring home-based pediatric palliative care to New Mexico. We hope to support children with serious illness and their families. Our logo was thoughtfully designed with these children in mind.
• Children with serious illness are heroes. "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." --Christopher Reeve
• Rabbits symbolize hope, prosperity, comfort, love, intuition, cleverness, motion, harmony, new opportunities, sensitivity, and imagination. Children and families facing serious illness embody these principles and will be the focal point of our attention.
• Climbing over a mountain or passing through a range indicates overcoming obstacles or making progress.
• The color yellow signifies sunshine, hope, and happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy.
• Turquoise is traditionally New Mexican, and means refreshing, calming, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.